SNEMA Limited is a Limassol based development company that has recently started making an impact on the ever-expanding real estate industry.Having the uttermost level of determination and passion to deliver the best quality properties and services to our clients, we have partnered with companies that are highly regarded in the field. This ensures the highest standards of quality that you, as a future owner of one of SNEMA’s spectacular properties, will thoroughly enjoy throughout your living experience. You have never felt the urge to spend so much time staying home.
We value integrity and transparency as the main drivers of the company, which consequently entails the quality of service that you should expect by choosing SNEMA as your dream property consultants.
We know that home is the most important place in your family’s lives, hence at Snema we strive to ensure the properties will be suited to your needs and liking. This is achieved by providing spectacular, spacious living spaces that are characterised by the highest quality materials, breathtaking sea views of Limassol and the glamorous surrounding areas of Agios Athanasios.
At SNEMA LTD, we provide property management services to our clients, including and not limited to:
- Assisting in finding tenants for your rented property
- Rental collection
- Submission of all relevant tax obligations arising from the rental income
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
Full corporate services if rental income is received, or is desired to be received, by a registered company, as illustrated in the Finance and Legal services provided
As part of the incentives provided by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to boost foreign direct investment in the country, a non-resident of Cyprus meeting certain economic criteria can apply for the acquisition of Cypriot citizenship.
Currently the following options are available to applicants of Cypriot citizenship:
- €2.000.000 (excluding VAT) in Residential properties, one of which must be worth at least €500.000.
- €2.000.000 (excluding VAT) in Commercial properties PLUS a residential property of at least €500.000.
- €2.000.000 (excluding VAT) in a combination of Commercial and Residential properties PLUS a residential property of at least €500.000.
In addition to the above, additional criteria for applicants are the following:
- Clean criminal record
- Donation of €150.000 is required to the Government Funds
- The properties purchased should be kept validated with contract of sale, receipt of payment, and to be kept for a minimum of five years
- No previous citizenship applications that had been rejected by any other member-state of the European Union.
We advise you to contact us for more information and clarifications on the above, in order to individually assess every case.
Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team, which includes Barrister in Law and Chartered Certified Accountants, ensures that all details and possibilities are carefully examined. By weighing and analyzing the relevant risks and entailed costs prior to proceeding with assisting you in any matter, we guarantee the best possible outcome as well as the most cost-effective solution in conjunction with additional services that can be provided:
- Incorporation/registration, management and administration of company.
- Corporate and secretarial services.
- Bank accounts opening.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of preliminary financial statements.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns, both for individuals and legal entities.
- Filing and submission of relevant VAT application for the reduced rate, that is applicable to first-time homeowners as, subject to certain conditions as laid out by Tax authorities.
- Please do not hesitate to request anything that is not listed above with regards to finance and legal services, and we would be happy to assist you.